So I went through all my summer clothes & put them in storage for the winter. I figured we will only have a few nice days until it snows again! It was a beautiful day, 68 degrees today! I heard next week its supposed to get colder. No more flip flops!! I was talking to someone today who is from Vegas, she loves the heat & misses the weather. I will not miss the heat of Vegas, I seriously melt in the summer! I love sweaters & jackets & hot chocoloate! I wonder how my dogs will take to the snow?! They weren't a fan last week!
They have an IKEA here......I have already been there 2 x since I moved here! LOVE that store!!! I have been having fun decorating our new place. I love the Quilted Bear, they have cute homemade decorative items for your home. I could do some serious damage there! When the house is organized & decorated, I will post pictures! Its a work in progress....
FYI......We will be having a housewarming party next month, I am thinking Sat Nov 1st. Email me & I will send you directions to our place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
NOT FAIR!! I wish it were cold here- lol ;)
Post a Comment