Friday, November 21, 2008

You know you are a Utah nerd when........

You go to see the midnight showing of Twilight. Yes I read ALL 4 BOOKS, even after all the hype! Ok, last night we went to see the 12:45 am showing at Gateway. I couldn't believe the turn out or the fact that everyone was wearing Twlight t shirts/sweatshirts. I want a shirt that says "Team Edward" or "Team Jacob" or some quote from the movie like "I will love you forever." I had a co worker that had a friend who rented out a whole theater for Twilight for their friends so they could all dress up and have a "Twilight party!" ONLY in UTAH!!!
Apparently there is a Stephanie Meyer fan website where you can buy such merchandise.......WOW!
http://www.twilightlexicon.com/
I can make fun of it, because I am totally a fan!!! And apparently I am now an official UTAH NERD!!

No comments: