on my way to work in the morning! Seriously!! Welcome to winter! We had snow a couple of days ago & we're supposed to get another big storm this weekend! I wish it would stay in the mountains & out of the valley so I can easily get around town......not everyone has a Subaru ya know!! I feel like using a sled to get to work on the snow-days! ugh!
So we are having a white elephant party at my work on the 22ND! I need ideas for a cool gift to bring to the party! Suggestions?? We had some fun W.E. parties at my old job in Vegas.....this time it has to be G rated! Maybe I have something I can re-gift? Or make a trip to the dollar store? I wish I still had those Rhinoceros book ends! Those were classic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The weather sounds FUN!! :) Driving in the snow, not so much fun!
Post a Comment