Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ugh.....I'm old!!

Thank you to my hubby for making my bday special! We went out to dinner, ate too much, got dessert (tiramisu)....gotta love Italian food!! Adam gave me some beautiful flowers.... gerber daises & roses....I love getting flowers! (who doesn't?) I would be okay with flowers everyday!! He got me an awesome pink Ipod....so now I have no excuse to not work out...I am finally with the current times, 10 years later! I also got my hair done this weekend. He seriously spoiled me! Thank you Adam, you are the best!!!
My parents sent me a package in the mail.....My Mom is the queen of random presents.....a cashmere sweater, a reindeer oven mitt, towels with our initials sewn on it, and a Christmas night light. Thank you Mom for your thoughtfulness.
Thank you to my old crew at work for remembering my bday! I loved the "PuglyBetty" card!
Thanks for all the phone calls, emails & text messages from everyone!! I have great friends!
Seriously getting older really isn't fun anymore!!

1 comment:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Happy Birthday sweetie!!!!
I am so sorry I missed it! Addison's birthday was the very next day so things have been hectic! I LOVE you! Hope your day was special!