Monday, March 16, 2009
Weekend Getaway
This weekend we went with our friends Melinda & Skylar to St George. It was great to get away for a few days. Our friend Annie was nice enough to feed the dogs for us. This has been the one advantage to getting a timeshare....it forces us to take a vacation! It was 80 degrees on Saturday, so Melinda & I laid by the pool after we got massages! I love Southern Utah in the Spring & Fall....perfect weather! What sucked was having to go to work this morning! Can't wait til the next vacation!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hello Hillari,
I hope you are enjoying your new place! Jason and I need to come visit. Maybe we will make some plans when it starts to heat up in Phoenix. I guess you won't be missing those Las Vegas summers! Miss you! Brandi
Post a Comment