Its been FOREVER since I last posted on here.
The Fall background had to go!
I went with very girly pink, kind of Valentine's Day/Springtime-like.
Let's re-cap:
1) Vegas in November for Skylar's birthday. Highlights: Bahama Breeze, Blue Martini, visited my old job & friends. Dinner with Adam's fam. I miss the fantastic restaurants & happy hour specials! And of course we miss our friends. hint, hint.......come visit!!
2) Christmas was great! Roadtrip to CA to see the fam and a stop in Reno to see Adam's fam. Long drive with the dogs! I finally got my straightener, thank you Mom! Adam surprised me with a beautiful necklace. It was just great to see everyone and spend time with family during the holiday!!
3) Switched to a 4-10 work schedule. 3 day weekends=woot, woot!!
4) I LOVE to cook! I watched Julie & Julia & Food Network! I heart Rachel Ray, she makes it look so easy! I made lemon cake with lemon cream cheese -whip cream frosting, 3 cheese chicken enchiladas, BLT salad, mini mushroom cheeseburgers, pineapple smoothies, etc. I love lemonade, fruit and salads lately.
5) I am still 'thinking' about working out.....(thinking burns calories right?) yet I continue to eat and eat!! I am going to be signing up for acquatics & yoga classes.
6) Winter is almost over...........yea!!! I am so done with snow and cold weather! So glad I live close to Trax!!
7) We will be moving again......UGH! Lease is up in June. Not sure where yet but it will be in Salt Lake. Dogs need a yard. What was I thinking getting a 3rd floor apartment?! I dream of being able to afford a home on the east benches! Family is coming out to help us move....thank you!!!
Stay tuned......I will TRY to post more often!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Hillari, Yikes. I am so sorry you have to move again! I wish I could help! No really, I would totally help. Why don't you just move to Phoenix? No more scraping your windows in the morning before you go to work! However your dogs would have to poop in a rock yard. Pretty gross! Anyway. . . Miss you guys! Love, Brandi
Hey Hill it's still showing the fall background.
I was so happy to se a new post- FUN FUN!! :)
Post a Comment