Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hello SLC..........

Our new home..................
So I was in the "SLC" this weekend. We were house hunting and I also had a job interview. We finally found the perfect house. I was hoping for the Avenues or Sugarhouse, because I really love the area. We compromised and went with east of Sugarhouse. Its close to the freeway so we can both get to work easily. (when I get a job!!) The home has been remodeled, lots of cabinet space & a nice kitchen. It has a backyard for our spoiled dogs & they are putting in a doggie door for us. My dogs are not gonna like the snow, I can already tell. Our landlords are really cool, we really lucked out. We only signed a 6 mo lease so we can start looking to buy a house in a few months. Well, I better get back packing.........did I mention I HATE MOVING!

P.S.--- Don't forget about the BBQ on Sunday!! You are all welcome to help load the moving van ! We will probably start around 10 am!! We will be in SLC Monday afternoon if anyone wants to help unload??

3 comments:

Kriss said...

Cute house, good luck with the move!

Anonymous said...

Love your new house, it's adorable! I hope the move and job hunt are going well and I'm so excited that i get to visit you in SLC again. We definitely have to go to that pizza place I keep reading so much about, it sounds amazing. Give my niece and nephew hugs and kisses for me!

mindo said...

I'm just so glad that you are local so we can play lots and lots now!!! WOOT!