I started my new job today. I love working downtown. I felt like I was working in a big metropolitan city. There are a ton of places to go to lunch all within walking distance. I felt like a corporate executive working in a high rise building. I have my own office with a window!! I have a secretary!!
I am not looking forward to learning all the codes & programs and all the paperwork. Yea for government jobs & lunch breaks!! If you will be downtown, let me know & we can do lunch!!!
I was also offered another job working part time (1 day/wk) on call at a hospital doing psych evals....I am hoping to fit it into my schedule because its a great opportunity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey we should know if we are moving out there in the next week or so- yay!!
Hillari! Congratulations! We have got to catch up. I want to know the details. I hope you will love your new job!
Post a Comment