Ok, so Aubri tagged me....now I need to think of 8 things....hmmm
8 favorite tv shows (Ok, I have more than 8!)
Law & Order (I love Chris Noth aka Mr. Big)
Sex & the City-reruns (I've been told I'm like Charlotte)
Army Wives (The best show on Lifetime!!)
Raising the Bar (Mark Paul Gosselear from Saved by the Bell)
Dancing with the Stars (I am a sucker for reality tv!!)
So You Think You Can Dance (I can't dance, so I like to watch those who can!)
Extreme Home Makeover (gets me choked up everytime!)
Jon & Kate plus 8 (I recently started watching this show!!)
Saturday Night Live (my fav is Obama girl)
Friends & Seinfield- reruns!
8 favorite restaurants
The Pizza Factory
The Pie (best pizza!!!)
Sweet Tomatoes (its the only all you can eat place I can tolerate)
Cheesecake Factory
Ruth's Diner (The best place for breakfast in SLC!!)
In & Out (a must in Vegas!)
Bahama Breeze (they need one here in SLC, the best food in Vegas!!)
California Pizza Kitchen (BBQ Chicken Salad !)
8 things that happenned yesterday
Day off!!
Was offerred a new job
Did laundry & the dishes
Thought about working out.....I need to get motivated!!
Checked email
Made holiday plans
Got my fingerprints for my new job
Date night: dinner & a movie
8 things I am looking forward to
Thanksgiving
My birthday
Christmas
Having people over for dinner
Seeing family
Starting my new job
Benefits (yes, I am a nerd!)
Holiday Parties
8 things on my wish list
Ipod
Boots
Travel to Europe (maybe someday?!)
All wheel drive vehicle
Microfiber sectional
Pay off debt
Buy a house
Getting in shape
People I'm tagging....
Sally
Michelle
Brandi
Jennise
Kriss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Hon!
I love reading this kind of stuff-too much fun! I noticed you tagged me- I actually got tagged a while ago and posted this on my blog if you want to check it out! :)
You got a new job? FUN!!!
We are still waiting to find about SLC... I will let you know :)
Post a Comment