This is a picture of Harley from our wedding. She was part of the ceremony! She loved all the attention!)If I am asking myself this question, then there is probably a problem......I will start off by saying my dogs are high maintenance! Sometimes I think they are worse than kids, but of course with dogs I get to leave them at home unattended. So Harley had a dental cleaning today and she was put under anesthesia. Anyway she has been pretty out of it since I picked her up from the vet. I have been so worried cause she's not acting like her self. She won't eat. She looks lethargic, pale. Her back legs give out and she can't hold her self up. I'm hoping that by morning she will be back to her usual self. I know I will be up half the night checking on her, making sure she is ok. Is it okay to call in sick to work because your dog is sick?? I know you aren't supposed to have favorites, but Harley is my favorite. She just loves everyone and really is the perfect dog, other than the jumping up thing. Baxter is the alpha male and he thinks he's in charge of the house, its hilarious! I joke that he has "little man syndrome" for dogs, because he barks at every little sound he hears. Well I probably should be packing right now.....yuck! I hate packing! Moving is such a pain.

3 comments:
Cute cute doggies. Good luck with the packing! That is such a pain, but we're excited to see you!
I'm so glad you have a blog!! I'm going to immediately add you to my list. By the way, my blog is www.krissmaseveryday.blogspot.com. I'm glad you're moving back, hope to see you soon!
Thanks for the comments guys! Now I need to figure out how to add you to my list of blogs!
Post a Comment