So this is what it is like to not be working?!! I have so much free time, that I am bored! Everyone tells me to enjoy the time you have not working but truth be told I would rather work!! I am spending my Saturday cleaning.....we invited a few people over tonight for closing night (Adam's last show!) and I want the house to be spiffy clean (plus I really have nothing else to do!!) I take the dogs on a walk & go to the dog parks, they are so spoiled that I am home all the time! I have been looking for a job the last few weeks & keeping my fingers & toes crossed!! I forgot how much work it is to find a job! I submitted resumes, applied online, went to interviews........so far NOTHING!! Its so frustrating & I admit I'm impatient!! Everyone keeps telling me I will get a job.......so when exactly?! A small part of me wishes that we moved to the Bay Area instead....I love San Fran! But it is so expensive.....we would either be living with my parents (never!) or in a cardboard box, because who can really afford to live there?!
I miss my old job in Vegas, as demanding and stressful as it was, I miss it (sort of!). Well I miss sitting in the cafeteria at lunch with my friends!! I miss the paychecks!
Adam & I have been talking about opening our own business.....crazy right?! Its still in the talking stage so who knows.....
Wish me luck on the job front!! I better get back to cleaning!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looking for a job is one of the worst things in the world to do! We are in the same boat, looking for a new job for Jesse. I know how bad it sucks, but everything will work out for the best!
I know what you mean, we are right there with you! Hoping to get out of Vegas soon- things are looking up though ;) I will have to fill you in on the details :) Be patient, we may be there soon and we can hang out! I miss you already! The job hunt is tough right now, for everyone- it sucks! Love ya!
Post a Comment